1. The Promoter of this prize draw is Planet Shine Limited of 9-10 Cross Street, Preston, Lancashire, United Kingdom, PR1 3LT (“Shine”).
2. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of Shine, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
3. Upon completion of all fields of the Planet Shine Audience Survey 2020 (“the Survey”), you will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
4. All entries must be submitted via providing an e-mail address at the end of the Survey, and only one entry per person is permitted. Bulk entries will not be accepted.
5. The opening time and date for entries is 09:00 on 23 July 2020. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 on 9 August 2020. Entries received after this time will not be counted, valid, accepted or considered.
6. If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when purchasing online, Shine does not take any responsibility for incomplete purchases and any incomplete responses to the Survey will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw. Shine accepts no responsibility for any entries which are not completed for any reason.
7. One Grand Prize Winner will receive a £300 Adidas Gift Voucher to be used on Parley For The Oceans Products, and five Second Prize Winners will receive one Adidas Parley For The Oceans Water Bottle each. Each entrant must check the terms and conditions set out at the following website [LINK] to ensure that they can receive a prize, and Shine makes no representation or warranty in that regard.
8. Winners will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer on 10 August 2020 (“Draw Date”).
9. Winners will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided on entry) on or before 17 August 2020 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Shine within 10 calendar days of being notified, then their prize will be forfeited and Shine will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
10. A voucher code will be sent to each winner by e-mail within 7 days of being notified of their win to allow them to redeem their prize, which in the case of the Second Prize Winners, will be sent directly to them at the postal address provided in accordance with condition 9 above.
11. Prizes for winners non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
12. Shine reserves the right to replace any prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond its control makes it necessary to do so.
13. The decision of Shine regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
14. Shine must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation, Shine will send the surname and county of winners and, if applicable, copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails [email protected] within one month after the closing date stated in condition 4. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact Shine using the details referred to above. In such circumstances, Shine must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
15. Entrants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Shine reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award a prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
16. Shine reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so in its sole discretion.
17. Insofar as is permitted by law, Shine, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up a prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Shine, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. Personal data supplied during the course of completion of the Survey will only be processed for the purposes of compiling the results of the Survey or the administration of this prize draw – we will share your personal data with third party suppliers only insofar as absolutely necessary for the fulfilment, delivery or arrangement for the award or supply of any prize. See also condition 14 with regard to the announcement of winners.
19. Shine is the data controller and responsible for your personal data. If you have any questions about our data protection practices, please contact us using the contact details set out above. We will collect and store your name, e-mail address and any other contact details you provide on entry to administer the prize draw, to manage your relationship with us and to enable you to participate in further prize draws, competitions or surveys. We will not transfer, store or process your personal data outside the European Economic Area. Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data including the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
21. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.