We are always looking for talented individuals around the world, who share our passion for the planet, animals and for making a difference.
We will keep you updated on any opportunities currently available here, but if you think you can bring something to the Planet Shine team, then please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Filmmakers | Shooting P/D
Overview: We are looking for incredibly talented, multi-skilled filmmakers who can create inspiring and beautiful films focused on a range of topics and which can hold their own amongst a vast ocean of content!
We would love to hear from filmmakers who want to work across online & broadcast in the UK and globally, and who would love the chance to become part of our team, working on both brand and documentary style projects, whilst also making a difference.
If you’re a creative filmmaker with a track record in broadcast production, either working with brands or on TV/films, and can demonstrate shooting and editing skills, whilst also loving the wider production process from creative development to delivery this role is for you.
This is an exciting hands on and client facing role. You’ll be part of the team helping to develop ideas, shooting and editing a wide range of original video content ranging from stylised interviews to long-form documentaries.
The successful candidate will not only be highly creative but also a brilliant camera op / DoP and proficient editor. The filmmaker will be able to operate different types of camera equipment, as well as suggesting specific equipment and lighting to use, particularly if it adds to production value. We want the filmmaker to keep us ahead of the game by proposing new kit and equipment to use across our projects. The role spans a multitude of shooting styles and genres.
Oh, we only hire nice people – with a passion for ethical living and veganism – and absolutely no ego is allowed, well unless you win a BAFTA or Academy Award and we’ll allow a little 🙂
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with the team to shoot and edit innovative content for clients in the UK and globally.
- Working with the team to develop, shoot and edit innovative, fresh and creative videos for Planet Shine.
- Proactively pitching branded video and broadcast concepts to our wide ranging client base.
- Implementing best practice to consistently deliver content to the highest possible quality.
- Working with freelance filmmakers to ensure high quality is maintained for every production and files are set up in a coherent way.
- Working with our clients at various stages (from hearing the brief first-hand, to understanding amends at rough cut)
- Jumping into other projects to make amends and alterations where necessary.
- Experimenting with new camera tech, software and shooting techniques that our clients can benefit from.
- A desire to be on our journey as we look to expand in the UK and globally.
- Self starter who is proactive and creative.
- Other skill sets such as After Effects are a must have.
- Very clear understanding of what branded video content is and how to build brand stories.
- Experienced and comfortable liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication.
- Clear understanding of current online video and wider market trends.
- Understanding of social media, content marketing and SEO.
Must have full driving license and passport, and be willing to travel throughout the UK and the rest of the world.
Applicants must submit a letter detailing their suitability for the post, a CV, broadcast credits and a showreel (as well as a description of the work in the reel and what roles the applicant played) or individual examples of the work you’re most proud of.
Apply now: email@example.com
Closing date: 7 June 2019
Media Sales Executive
Overview:Our media channel captures and engages a global audience and offers brands a range of sponsorship and advertising opportunities. We are also soon to launch an ethical directory of brands from all over the world – whose emphasis is on sustainable products and supply chains – and in six months, we are launching our shop. There are, therefore, a number of exciting opportunites for the right person to make their mark.
We are looking for an ambitious and driven individual who knows how to sell ethically i.e. not a hard sell and one that is aligned with our organisation. In the first instance, the role will be focused on working with marketing to create a global database of ethical brands and to follow up marketing campaigns with a soft sell approach (via email and telephone) to sign brands up to our directory and to offer sponsorship and advertising, as well as cross selling into the shop when it launches.
Working as part of a high performing team, you will be involved in:
- Sourcing and maximising opportunities in the ethical space focused on introducing and selling into the directory, as well as selling sponsorship and advertising.
- B2B sales, focusing on both the UK and ROW.
- Cold calling ethical brands.
- Liaising with marketing to maximise campaigns and to ensure ROI at every opportunity.
Essential Requirements For The Role
- Experience of advertising sales and / or telesales within the media industry & online digital sales.
- Experience of research, finding leads and creating databases for both marketing and sales use.
- Experience of digital marketing and online sales / eCommerce.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture where team members work together collaboratively.
- Ability to achieve under pressure and learn at a dynamic pace.
- Excellent rapport building and account management skills alongside the ability to source and develop new business opportunities via online research, networking and cold calling.
- Excellent presentation, organisation, and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to close naturally and demonstrable success of consistently achieving targets in a similar role.
- Experience in media isn’t essential, success driven individuals with good experience will be considered.
- A network of contacts with media sales agents and brands would be hugely advantageous to an application.
What we offer
- The chance to be a part of a groundbreaking venture.
- Competitive and commission driven remuneration.
- A dynamic, ethical and innovative working environment.
- Ongoing career progression
Ideally you will have a full driving license and passport, and be willing to travel throughout the UK and the rest of the world, if required, and as the role develops.
Applicants must submit a letter detailing their suitability for the post (we want to hear passion, excitement and commitment to our mission and values, too!), a CV and details of previous sales experience and success.
Apply now: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 7th June 2019.